- LATHER: Use soft foam sponge to lather up baby’s head with baby soap, cradle cap shampoo or oil. Replacement sponges available (sold separately).
- LOOSEN: Next loosen the flakes on baby’s scalp by massaging in a circular motion with gentle bristle brush that contours to baby’s head.
- LIFT: Then lift flakes away from baby’s scalp and out of the hair with fine tooth comb.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The only 3-step regimen with the hard tools parent’s need to remove the flakes! Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
- EFFECTIVE + GENTLE: Super soft, dense sponge and gentle bristles for sensitive baby skin without compromising effectiveness.
The 3-Step Cradle Cap System by Fridababy
Availability: 2 in stock